- To identify students who may have individual learning differences and provide adequate supports to them as soon as possible.
- To help students who have special learning needs.
- To assist students in learning Chinese and English languages, and to nurture students to develop positive learning attitude by adopting various teaching strategies effectively.
- To increase their learning efficiency by enhancing their knowledge other than those leant in schools and to increase their sense of belongings and commitments to the community
- To provide supportive measures to students who have individual learning differences.
- To increase students’ learning capacity and efficiency after school classes.
- To encourage teaching staff to take up related professional training courses.
|I.Special Education (Cater students who have Special Education Needs)
Individual Learning Scheme
To improve the learning performance, self-management and social skills of students who have special education needs (SEN) under the tailored-made individual learning project.
Peer Supportive Measures – Peer Reading Scheme
To raise SEN students’ interest in reading through story-telling by upper grade students in school.
Speech Therapy Service
To assist students in improving their pronunciation, expression in languages and communication ability by carrying out:
a.Individual and Group Therapy,
b.Workshops or Talks with students, parents and teachers.