Aims of the Subject：
- Develop students’ creativities and abilities of music appreciation, and allow the students to
communicate effectively through music.
- Develop students’ aesthetic perception and cultural knowledge.
- Develop student’s musical abilities and knowledge, and their right values and attitudes.
- Students can enjoy and gain a sense of a satisfaction through their participation in music activities.
Introduction of curriculum：
- Develop and enhance students’ abilities in self-discipline, expression, focus, and coordination through
- Encourage students to attain happiness, enjoyment, and satisfaction through the participation in various
kinds of music activities such as the playing of musical instruments, singing, listening and creations,
and develop their passion and interest in music.
- Develop students’ abilities in music recognition and understanding, lead them to understand the
elements of music systemically and to know about forms and styles of music.
- Strengthen students’ abilities in diversified kinds of music
- Broaden students’ musical knowledge
- Increase the opportunities for students to know more about musical instruments
School Activity (Fruit Month)
- Mozart –Intordution of Mozart’s biography and style
- Beethoven –Intordution of Beethoven’s biography and style
- Tchaikovsky –Intordution of Tchaikovshk’s biography and style
- Pearson –Online learning
- Dictionary –Online music dictionary